hit counter
free web hit counter

Friday, December 15, 2006

Today I went to Ottawa University and got my new identity card. My new identity is "Professor". I am liking this phase of my life: we'll see how it goes when the actual teaching begins on January 4, but I think this should be fun.

Mom and Dad have arrived safely in Saskatoon but apparently the trip was a little hard on Mom, who got the shakes, but is now okay back on her oxygen. They travel again in a few days so I hope they are able to ensure that she doesn't have to be off the oxygen for too long. Laurel will pick them up in Edmonton, where Dad has his next eye appointment, and then they are off to Fort St. John and Whitelaw again...home, in other words.

Meanwhile, I have begun the process of booking our flights for pilgrimage in July 2007. All five of us are going to Haifa...I begin to anticipate, as we get closer to the actual year. My son asked me today about fulfilling dreams, and I realized how many of mine are coming true.

I am grateful.