hit counter
free web hit counter

Wednesday, February 28, 2007


I have uploaded a number of recent photos and wanted to start by sharing this shot of my husband holding my great-niece. My husband has a sense of humour which requires that if he knows he's being photographed, he is a clown, so it's hard to get a picture of him as he is. Well, yes, sometimes he's a clown, but he is also a man of enormous tenderness and I think you get a glimpse of it here as he looks at the baby. We so seldom have a chance to see a baby these days, as we have grown children and none are yet married or have children so I am not yet a grandmother. Some day, God willing. In the meantime it is a delight for us to meet the children of my extended family. This is Willow, the second great-grandchild for my parents. She is a lovely baby and we loved meeting her. My eldest daughter, also, and her cousins as well, all enjoyed having "baby-time" at our home...here is a glimpse of cousin Audrey holding her "first cousin once removed". Let's just keep it at cousins. Family.