hit counter
free web hit counter

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've spent quite a bit of time today figuring out technology. I organized swaks of pictures into albums. I listened to several of Omid Djalili's videos on his website and ordered his DVD...he is an Iranian British Baha'i comedian and actor whom I find funny and talented. I talked to my family (three sisters, some of their families, and our parents gathered in Whitelaw, AB.) and now it is time to read until sundown. There is sun, too...the blizzard seems to come and go today, and I am sure my son is glad that it's not steady since he's been kept shovelling.

Last night we attended a showing of The Vagina Monologues. I've seen it 4 times now and that's enough. I enjoyed viewing my niece in her role, and some of the play makes me laugh and sometimes grieve...but it does remind me of a book recommendation, one I read a long time ago and really enjoyed: Natalie Angier's Woman: An Intimate Geography. Bravo.