hit counter
free web hit counter

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Stolen time....all of a sudden, life is busy and the blog gets maintained in between other plans. We had a lovely visit from my sister Sylvia and her friend Beverly, including an evening of friends and merriment, followed by devotions. This morning I managed to take them to the Museum of Civilization for a walk-through before we went to the Byward Market and then I put them on the plane west. All fun...and pictures will follow soon.

I am very busy with my various writing projects as the Ridvan period draws to an end tomorrow, and next week I will be teaching for the week at Carleton's mini-University program. Then it's off to San Diego. And I am trying to squeeze in some reading and will give you some reviews and leads as warranted.

Ciao for now.