hit counter
free web hit counter

Monday, January 08, 2007

This morning, before going to teach my second class at University of Ottawa, it is my pleasure to share with you some information from a friend of our family's, a Professor at the University of New Brunswick, about a new book written by him and his wife. Check it out! I can't get the text from the jpg to show up large enough but you can see the cover, above. My book is also available from the same distribution services, to which I have helpfully! provided a link.

Have a lovely week...

We are enjoying a covering of snow. Never thought I'd say that...but I am glad to see it. Time for some reading!

New Book: D. K. and W. C. van den Hoonaard (2006) The Equality of Women and Men:
The Experience of the Baha'i Community of Canada
ISBN -0685258-1-4. Available from Bahá'í Distribution Service Canada or from BDS USA.