hit counter
free web hit counter

Sunday, September 02, 2007


Our recent days have been very full with visits (old friend Mark, now living in Malawi, and new friend Sandra from Ontario.) Mark, Sandra, Bernie and I had lunch at Le Moulin de Provence in the Byward Market and then I wandered taking a few photographs and bought a lot of wonderful raspberries. During their visit, Bernie and Sandra had a grand adventure and went white-water rafting on the Ottawa River, and Mark and I had a lovely lunch in scenic nearby Wakefield, Québec. Good times!

Shortly after Mark and Sandra left I was offered a new job...so I will not be blogging for a while. When I am organized, I will resume, and share some photos of a place which, for now, I will let be a surprise when the time comes. Bernie and I are very pleased about this new development in our lives, but details will wait until my first "letter" home.