hit counter
free web hit counter

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I thought you might find it interesting to see a photo of the display which was made of my books at Transitions Bookplace in Chicago. As the featured author/speaker, I was pretty excited to see this, as you can imagine.

At home, more visits! This time we are delighted to have a visit from our friend Kim, from Saskatchewan. One of the things I have always loved about her is her willingness to think deeply about my poems, and to give me very helpful feedback, so perhaps this afternoon she and I will spend some time with poetry. In the meantime she is chatting upstairs with Mom and Dad, who seem to enjoy meeting the various friends who are flowing through the house. We also have numerous Baha'i activities coming up; we continue our Ruhi 4 circle in Wakefield, on Thursday night will join a nearby community for the celebration of the birth of the Bab, and on the weekend there are a couple of activities in which to participate. Never a dull moment!